Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Gaming Journalism Play Day 3

Build Something new

1. What new things did you build today?

- Today I built some furnaces, better chests, a advanced purifier, a large planter and a grill.

2. How will these new things help you play the game.

- The furnaces allow me to smelt ores and seaweed which are some key components to more advanced tools. The planter allows me to plant palm trees which gives me constant wood for my rafts development. The purifier gives off more water than the basic one which keeps me hydrated longer. The chest has double the space than a plastic container which is helpful in the long run, and the grill allows larger fish to be cooked and has three slots for the smaller items.

3. What Strategies are you going to try to focus on tomorrow?

- Tomorrow I will continue to gather resources in hopes to make a large upgrade to my raft size wise.

4. Add a picture of your raft (include a caption) Explain why you built you're raft the way you did.

- The reason for this abstract building is due to it being most optimized to the way I play giving me the best gaming experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment