Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Exit Interview - January 2019


 1. Comment about your work ethic in this course and why.
 ...be honest here


-I think I did fairly well for the majority of time. There was a fall towards the end but that was due to me taking on a project that was a little larger than I thought.


 2. Which assignments did you enjoy and why? 
... list them out


-I did enjoy the gaming journalism but over that was the "cut to the beat" project in primer pro. It made me understand the effort that youtube content creators put into their versions of projects similar to the cut to the beat project.

 3. Which assignments did you struggle with and why? 
...list them out

-Definitely the cut to the beat, simply because the time, effort and patience that is needed to complete it.
- And maybe a little bit of sketchup as components and groups were difficult to work with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment